Monday, November 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I was born on October 4, 2011, the third of 6 boys and 8 overall puppies. That's me at the bottom of the picture. When I first popped out I took a few seconds to catch my breath and then started wiggling around trying to find my mom, sensing warmth and milk to drink. I couldn't see - eyes closed - or hear very well - ears closed - and of course I couldn't walk, so I pushed myself around by kicking my hind legs. I was wet and cold so when I found my mother's stomach it was a relief. Somehow I knew to look for somthing to suck on and when I found it started filling my belly with mother's milk.

It was an odd sensation, being born. It was colder and less comforting, but breathing air for the first time was a fun and unique experience. I could tell there were others around me - my brothers and sisters - and that was comforting too.

Of my litter, the biggest girl went to my sire's owner as pick of the litter, my other sister was given to a college coed as a Christmas gift, and the rest were sold. All but one, my younger brother Travler. He's a wonderfull puppy and he's still available to add to your family. If interested go to my mother's blog (http://Cocoa-Belle.BlogSpot.com) or email (Cocoa-Belle at Daydreamindustries.com) for details.

Come visit this blog often for more pictures and musings as I grow up, or better yet subscribe to my blog, above.

No comments:

Post a Comment