Tuesday, January 10, 2012

7 Weeks Old

In week 7 my brothers and sisters and I are all living outside in the puppy pen our human, Kevin, built for us. Yes, it's November in Colorado but this pen includes a very nice and cozy weather-proof dog-house complete with thermostat-controled heat. In short, less a doghouse than a luxury condo for dogs. We all loved it in there, and we especially loved the freedom to go outside or inside at our own whim. None of us soiled inside the dog house, we all instinctively went outside to do it.

These pictures show you how curious I was about the camera they took pictures with. In fact, though I'm a little timid of new things, I'm a puppy after all, which means curiosity is endemic to my personality. We are all also still rather orally-fixated, having only recently been weened from feeding from mother's milk, so a lot of how we express ourselves is by biting fingers, hands and toes. But we are all already learning how to do it gently - human's aren't as tough as dogs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment